Norbreck Castle Hotel Holidays 4 Night Stay 2017
- A Four night stay.
- Dinner Bed and Breakfast Morning
- Teaching in the Ballroom with Beverley and Janet in both Sequence and Ballroom Dancing
- Afternoon Tea Dance With Beverley– 50\50 Sequence and Ballroom
- Dinner in Castles Restaurant each evening
- Evening Dancing with Beverley– 50\50 Sequence and Ballroom
Dates for 2017
- Monday 22th May 2017 – £154.00pp 4 night stay Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Monday 26th June 2017 – £158.00pp 4 night stay Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Monday 7th August 2017 – £169.00pp 4 night stay Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Monday 9th October 2017 – £169.00pp 4 night stay Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Monday 13th November 2017 – £138.00pp 4 night stay Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Monday 11th December 2017 – £169.00pp 4 night stay Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Your Thursday night Organist Chris Hopkins
Chris started playing for Blackpool Dance Holidays right from the start of it’s conception a resident organist at The Blackpool Tower in 1995, you may of heard him play and danced to his music for many years as he has developed his own unique style and has become a firm favourite with the dancers there, so who better could we ask to get our Live Music Nights of the ground.
If you recognise Chris that probably because he has made numerous TV/ Radio appearance’s promoting The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, including Strictly Come Dancing and Britain’s Favourite View he also played [the Organ] at his beloved Manchester United for their foundation.
When he’s not at Norbreck Hotel, The Blackpool Tower or his numerous other dance venues, he can be found wandering the Lake District, or the Scottish Highlands where he is a keen Landscape photographer, or you might meet him on the Blackpool roads as he is a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor, and taught many Blackpool residents and dancers to pass their driving tests.